Ajibewa Beauty World Takes Makeup Artistry Higher –Funmi Bello

The chief executive officer of ajibewa beauty world princess Funmi  Bello is making waves as one of the best hands in the field of makeup artistry.


The beautiful lady is involved in the sale of makeup material and also works as a makeup artiste and notable member of the public and highflying celebrities have been patronizing her for some time now. speaking in a chat princess Bello emphasized that she believes so much in quality and said that that she would not relent in her efforts of bringing class into the makeup industry in Nigeria.

“I have gone far in the industry and I have made up my mind to give the job of makeover all it takes to make it better than I met it. I will not disappoint my client and all those who look up to people like us to bring out the beauty in Nigerians and people from all over the world she said, adding that the best is yet to come from her end”

Comments